- Early variety with good baking quality
- High yield of grains
- Very high resistance to fusariosis in ears
- Little sensitive to mildew on leafs
- Short stem with high resistance to lodging
- Suitable to corn, sugar beet and warmer cereals production area
- It is recommended to sow in sowing period for each production area
- Middle to lower resistance to overwintering
- High-productive awned variety with early ripening and excellent stability in performance
- Low plants with excellent tolerance to lodging highly tolerant of drought
- ncreased tillering and very good uniformity of brothers
- Does not crumble of the class
- High tolerance to brown rust and powdery mildew and other economically important diseases
- Equally wellutilizes potential for yield in North and South Bulgaria
- Registered in Bulgaria. Andino has exceeded the standard by 23.1% in 2007/2008, by 19.6% in 2008/2009.
- Requires sowing rate of 550 germinable seeds / square meter, the variety lodging and endures higher fertilization rate
- Medium early variety with high yield potential, very good stability in performance
- Awned variety with low plants (60-80 centimeters) – does not dip
- Foliage mass is reduced, the leaves are short, erected, with pronounced wax coating
- The grains are medium sized and average absolute weight
- Good winter resistance.
- Precocity – about seven days earlier than Apache.
- Low plants (60-70 cm), the classes are of medium length.
- Short, narrow leaves, with a strong wax coating.
- Very good tolerance to lodging and shelling of class, good winter resistance.
- Very good tolerance of brown rust and yellow rust.
- Good to very good tolerance to powdery mildew, good tolerance to Septoria disease.
- It has excellent tillering.
- It should be sown at the beginning of the sowing process for the area.